sheep stations
Years ago

pro / rel group finals Q

just confirming that pro / rel groups have no finals - and the summer title is awarded to the top team ?

when is the presentation ? - as some groups will not be known til the last round.

Does the second team get anything ?

Topic #25055 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Pro/Rel where there are pools eg U23's? Are two titles awarded??

Reply #309602 | Report this post

Years ago

from a laypersons understanding - i believe the summer title for u23 div 2 would go to the top team in pool A only.

there is no div 3 or 4 over summer in u23s - so no other summer premierships.

say for example you finished top in u23 div 2 pool C - you actually finished around 13th in div 2.

but in winter you would have been first in div 3 as the top 12 would be in div 2.

Reply #309604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I should have been clearer - there is a North and South pool - do they both get one??

Reply #309615 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

I thought that there was no Summer "title", Summer Pro/Rel is a only grading season for Winter

Reply #309671 | Report this post

Years ago

there are no finals in the pro / rel pools - but i understand teh top team in pool A is awarded the summer premiership.

Reply #309679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daady O,

Quick question as it seems there is some confusion out there on U23's. We speak to various teams and clubs, some are saying North South pools will remain in winter and others saying it will be combined. If it is seperate why worry about grading season in summer. Either you are going to keep playing the same teams on a five weekly cycle or it will be a continual grading system.

I hope they finaly merge the two pools as I am sick of playing the same teams all the time especially when many of them are teams from the same clubs. Also will it be 10 min fully timed for Div 2 or not. I guess there is over two weeks until the wintr season starts for youth league so I guess this doesn't need to be considered or communicated to players yet!!

Reply #309811 | Report this post

somewhere on sportingpulse / bsa website - i read that the summer title is awarded to the top team in the top pro / rel phase pool. But i cant recall anything on north / south pools as opposed to pro/rel pools

Reply #309813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:30 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754