solly
Years ago

06/07 Bullets v 08/09 Dragons v 10/11 Breakers

Which is the best of these teams? How would they stack up v each other etc?

I personally think dragons is the better of the 3.

Topic #25134 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

Reading this title i thought it was going somewhere else. it seemed as though you were going to ask the question of will breakers fold too if they win the championship.

Reply #310779 | Report this post

your mumma  
Years ago

which of these teams is under the cap ha ha ha

Reply #310780 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Aint no way the Breakers are folding..They are one of the most financially safe teams in the NBL. Probably alongside Adelaide I would imagine?

Reply #310781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane by a mile

New Zealand second due to having a few ex-Bullets

Burston and Horvath as your centre's does not cut IT for me

Brisbane did not have a weak link
Bruton is his passing and shooting prime
Black was a deadly shooter
Williamson was a 3-point bomber
Ere was the slashing swingman
Mackinnon was the league MVP
Boucher did his usual hustling
Rychart was at his garbage best
Bradtke was solid and provided strength
Bradshaw was an athletic menace

Reply #310783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why are we talking about this when the Cats are going to win it this . They have the best defense by a mile and are hitting there straps at the right time .

Reply #310795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

srt070 i thought the same thing as you!
yes brisbane had a very good championship buying, err winning side that year but we bought that championship with an owner and staff who quite visibly had no respect for the rules.
if eddie had not of lost ABC he would of lost the bullets sooner or later anyway just by karmic law alone of treating it like a zoo.
hopefully the same people aren't allowed near it again as the biggest red flag u hear from them is:
i did nothing wrong.
Ha go figure!

aside from that i rekon the other two are also cheating the cap but if we are mostly talking depth of talent i would say bris and dragons.
i like the breakers, penney is a white ere lolz.
but anyone else notice the change in braswell this season compared to last?
so many missed shots while open, turnovers etc, he seems a different guy this season maybe a confidence thing?

Reply #310811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whoops, put this on the wrong topic before but I meant to say
i just remembered a good analogy on brisbane days in the final season, it reminded me on when Goldman Sachs bigwigs flew in private jets to capitol hill, just totally clueless about what they were doing and spending money on but still acting all innocent? :? scratch head!

Reply #310865 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I love it how any team that is doing well automatically is cheating the cap, post proof that the Breakers have cheated.

Reply #310879 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I get sick of people assuming the Breakers are cheating the cap. Myself and Mystro understand how they are under the cap..Some of you just assume that because they are an unbelievably good side they must be over the cap.

Reply #310886 | Report this post

your mumma  
Years ago

nope i say they are over the cap because even there owner has admitted to using double contracts

Reply #310893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont know for a fact the breakers are but brisbane and dragons with ex brisbane players there had no beef about admitting the kind of $ they were on and double contracts there too.

Reply #310898 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Pfft, I'll just stick to the 98/99 Sixers thanks. Might not be record breakers, but had the lineup I preferred and could kick anyone's arse.

Reply #310957 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

your mumma, link to owners statement of double contracts?

Reply #311066 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754