Topic #2514 | Report this topic

coach k  
Years ago

What is the point of this???

Reply #28215 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Coach K ..

Im guessing that we have some "youngsters" starting to post .. Don't be too harsh on them, they are still learning.

Reply #28232 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Ok. Maybe I was a bit harsh at the beginning of this. I can't pin point the exact reason why I like the game, there are a number of things. The excitement factor is obviously pretty high. I love seeing a sweet pass through traffic for an easy score. The pace and athleticism keeps bringing people back week after week. The skill level is I think second only to Soccer, and people love the uncertainty of what move is to come next. The fact that it is such a team game also keeps me interested.
There is a few reasons why I like (or love) the game...

Reply #28234 | Report this post

Regular Poster  
Years ago

the Obvious...

Im thinking he answered your question ...

Maybe try to be a little more descriptive in your topic, so that people have an easier time responding to you. happy posting!

Reply #28309 | Report this post

NBAller  
Years ago

i love it cause it the only true sport. just look at the people who played it. mj, majic, couche, bird, and that just a few. of the 50 greatest athletes 15 or so are probly gunna be from basketball. i love it cause the fluid motion (the cross over)the sound of a *shish* a dunk (facial). you just cant name all the great things about it

Reply #37167 | Report this post

rebecca  
Years ago

i love basketball. some days it is boring but some days it is good. lots of peopel like it

Reply #157699 | Report this post

rebecca  
Years ago

i love basketball. some days it is boring but some days it is good. lots of people
like it michelle and me love it so much

Reply #157700 | Report this post

charlotte  
Years ago

i absolutley love it. its no.1 sport of the year

luv from charlotte

Reply #157702 | Report this post

alex  
Years ago

hi my name is

Reply #157703 | Report this post

alex  
Years ago

hi my name is

Reply #157704 | Report this post

kate johnsen  
Years ago

hi my name is kate

Reply #157705 | Report this post

Shae  
Years ago

Basketball is an easy sport to play and practice alone. The game is never over the first half, because the teams can make amazing comebacks. The team players or individuals can be successful. There are many different strategies and theories on how to win.

Reply #170046 | Report this post

corey's sunnies  
Years ago

i like basketball cause it's stuff

Reply #170047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

basketball is intense and amazing!!

Reply #225006 | Report this post

Bri  
Years ago

i love basketball beacause u never stop moving.

Reply #228993 | Report this post

Callie Merritt  
Years ago

Ppl should loe basketball because it's the best sport in the history of forever!!!! You can kinda tell that I'm in 7th grade. I LOVE basketball!!!!! It's my whole life. I think ppl like basketball because it isn't as tough as football or boxing/wrestling and not as gay as tennis or lacrosse(no offense to those who play or like those games).

Reply #239507 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754