Pure Silk
Years ago

This Weekends 36ers Road Trip

Who is going ? , I cant wait as it will be a great time away and hopefully a win or 2 !!!

Topic #25145 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

Unfortunately not. The plan was to go on the road trip, but job changes happened and a new house happened, so dipped out this time unfortunately.

Reply #311021 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'll gatecrash the road trip for the Wollongong part of the leg but wont be going on to Sydney.

Reply #311026 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I am heading over for both games.

Reply #311034 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

If anyone is heading over to the 'Gong, pop into the North Beach kebab shop opposite the Novotel. It is home of the notorious "Table of Knowledge".

Reply #311039 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Is it were the gangsters hang out Jack?

Reply #311069 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, the table was the alleged meeting place of all the local crims and alleged corrupt officials in the city council. It was reported to the ICAC that many a brown paper bag was exchanged

Reply #311094 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

maybe marty clarke could stop by and try to gain some knowledge!!

Reply #311097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:28 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754