the obvious
Years ago

whos gonna win teh nbl this year?

can the kings do it again or will another team give them a run for there money?

Topic #2517 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Bit early to tell. We don't know the make up of teams yet, however Goorjian has managed 3 in a row with virtually a different team each year.

Reply #28184 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

i hate to think that he might be the reason for part of the clubs success. Im hoping its just luck

Reply #28189 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

could the Kings' success be a reason for the NBL's opposite fortunes?

Reply #28210 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Heard CJ was on the outer looking for more money so if he goes i think it would hurt the kings big time

Reply #28218 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brisbane. If they keep Rucker, Black, Egan and Brannen, they've added Mackinnon, and they're after Bradtke. That would be the best starting five in the league, with Egan and whoever else off the bench.

Reply #28239 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I'm hoping Adelaide will get up this year. If we can finally get our coaching staff re-signed we can start getting our player roster going. If we can keep basically our team this year and add maybe a Mee (if he becomes an Aussie) and with someone like Darren coming of the bench with some more minutes could lead to an exciting year

Reply #28313 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

i would like to see D Mac and Sam Mac end up on the same team, they could combine for a few highlights and would take some of the pressure of Sam that he had heaped on him at West Sydney.

Reply #28429 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754