just me
Years ago

Who's going to Mildura?

just seen theres a $5 entry fee for players and spectators per day shouldn't that be included in the cost of rego fee per team !!!

Topic #2518 | Report this topic

clown prince  
Years ago

won't worry me - i'm off to melbourne for nunawading.

however - mildura basketball has been wounded lately - i heard they lost control of their new swanky stadium - it was brought by a school and the school could / would not cover non school related sports

so they are probably looking for every $ at present

but you are right - usually it is covered in the nomination fee

what is the nomination fee?

Reply #28211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is that the mildura entertainment centre which was constructed in 2002 you are talking about?

Reply #28388 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

The Mildura Mavericks SEABL team play out of what is known as the "Bendigo Bank Centre". It has a capacity of 1200.

Does that help at all?

Reply #28396 | Report this post

young one  
Years ago

i think paying $5.00 per game and for spectator is stupid thats why each team pays for registration the long weekend for familys will coast more witch is unfair

Reply #28441 | Report this post

clown prince  
Years ago

yes the one constructed in 2002 has been brought by a local private school due to previous getting ugly financially

Reply #28638 | Report this post

jwill  
Years ago

im from mildura and my school bourght the stadium its crap

Reply #50925 | Report this post

Kel  
Years ago

The 'Mildura Carnival' is run by Irymple Basketball Association. For 2007 team entry is $130.00, door entry is $5.00 per day, not game. If you want to clarify the facts and not run on gossip contact iba.org.au The new stadium is being renovated at present and may not be available for this years cranival, we have enough courts to accommodate teams elsewhere

Reply #129140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If we nominate two teams can we chose who we play?

Reply #129151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#151, No need to do that, what they normally do at country carnivals, if they look like they're a chance, they call home and get their Div 1 players to turn up for the final.

Reply #129157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes i live in a mildura and a local private school brought it and now it is shit because they dont know how to bloody run a bloody basketball stadium so now it is bloody crap. I play basketball but not there because it is cr@p

Reply #136135 | Report this post

eat u 4 t  
Years ago

yes i live in a mildura and a local private school brought it and now it is shit because they dont know how to bloody run a bloody basketball stadium so now it is bloody crap. I play basketball but not there because it is cr@p

Reply #136137 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754