Bizzy
Years ago

Woodville Up-and-Comer

What does everyone think of Gary Birmingham from Woodies?? Do people think he has the potential to become an awesome player?

(Mod: Added link to his stats.)

Topic #2523 | Report this topic

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

He is a great player, top shooter, but i think needs time (only 2-3 seasons) to develop into one of the leagues more prominent players. The kid sure has potential to burn!!

Reply #28345 | Report this post

Eric Bradley  
Years ago

I played with Gaz last year and if i dont say so myself he is going to be a gun!!! some of the things i have seen that kid do when i would help out at the reserve games last year were nuts!! He can shoot and pass and handles the ball fairly well and he is quick as hell!!

But you cant jump for crap Gaz, but you know that!!! hahaha j/k

getting back to it though, dunkenstein you are right he will need a couple of more season to develop, but when that happens look out!! he is tough, he rates very high on my young players to look out for!!!

Reply #28347 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

That's what i was thinking, I'm a pretty good friend of Gaz's and given a little while I reckon he could become a prominent player in the league. He seems to be getting pretty good minutes which I know he is happy about. (Spoke to him earlier)

Reply #28351 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Tell Gaz that Moses Guthrie says hi, and I hope he's not wearing those blue and white shoes any more!

Reply #28432 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754