XSITE
Years ago

HOW AWESOME IS BOGUT

I just couldn't help but bring up a topic and discussion on the fact that Bogut is just absolutely amazing!! What are everybody else's thoughts?

Topic #2529 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Can play when in form

Reply #28444 | Report this post

Forbes 500  
Years ago

He is ok.....nothing special (sorry Bruce)

Reply #28449 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

On his day he can be outstanding, but I still think he needs to work on a bit of public speaking!! lol

Reply #28482 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

um....have you 2 seen Bogut dominate the low block, the bloke will be a huge part to whichever team is lucky to pick him up in the draft.

He also showed great court vision in playing up the top of the key in the last game of his college career handing out some sweet passes

Reply #28601 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the people of altanta opinion on bogut is far didferent from down hear in oz.down there they arnt huge on taking bogut.i dunno why.reasons seem to be that he has a poor shot and cant shoot foul shots.i wonder how the hawks fans in the states will take it when the hawks draft bogut?should be interesting.

Reply #28637 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

if the atlanta faithful ain't to keen on Bogut they who or what are they looking for??????

Marvin Williams is a possibility (if he declares) or are they looking for a PG in Paul or Williams.

If Atlanta don't want him, that can only be a huge plus for Bogut. I hope Bogut likes motor racing in Charlotte or maybe gumbo in New Orleans.

Interesting enough, Bogut said he would like to play for Sloan in Utah. Bogut, Boozer and AK47. Nice

Reply #28641 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

he wont slip that far. Unless they trade the rights for him.

Reply #28860 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Fingers crossed he won't but Utah currently hold the 4th projected pick. Pretty easy for Utah to trade a player and the pick for the No 1 or No 2 pick.

I think the last time this happened was the Magic getting the No 1 (the year after getting Shaq) and trading Webber for Penny. I think Penny went 3 or 4.

Reply #28867 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754