Double Clutch
Years ago

What's Hot/What's Not

Hot: Paul Rojers attending Rockets games, the Woodville Warriors offence, Graves 27 points - he couldn't miss, Groves 23 - gave whitmoore a headache getting in the lane, Nathan Hawkes at the point (I saw him play badly in one game at the point and dissed him, but I take it all back as he's gettting it done), the dude heckling Mckay about his age, the content of the sixers dvd - great to watch, Woodville and North looking to run - great stuff, the crowd who made some noise - great stuff, Marcus getting on court against a team that isn't named centrals. Oh yeah, the All-star game.

Not: Quality of the sixers DVD - looked like a terrible VHS and doesn't play in all dvd players!!!, Erik Burdon's performance in the playoffs - I think he's shot 2 - 9 or so now, that's about it - was a great game last night and couldn't complaign about too much at all.

Double Clutch.

Topic #253 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Should have come and said Hi DC.....am I REALLY that scary? :)

Reply #1908 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

I don't know what you look like!

I've been trying to send you e-mails when you mentioned a job, (when I complaiging about mine a couple of weeks ago) but my outbox is busted. I'll get on some uni cpus this week and contact you.

Reply #1919 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Not hard to miss....I sit on the stats bench (look for the big giy with the beard)... will be in the stands for the GF

Reply #1920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Double Clutch, isn't it time for another "What's Hot/What's Not" update!? It's been a long time.. too long in fact!

Reply #5312 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

bring it on !

Reply #5351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754