Stoopid
Years ago

The picture above

Excuse my stoopidity but who are the ladies above in the advert?

Topic #2533 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The one on the left is Jason Dix...

Either you honestly don't know (haven't seen the film, etc), or you think ABA women should be in the poster. Let me know which.

Reply #28461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Their names are Dix and Ng.

:)

Reply #28462 | Report this post

Stoopid  
Years ago

I know ng and dix but are the chicks out of the movie??? I thought they were supposed to be in the womens team! I thought they were quite sexy! (not ng and dix)

Reply #28464 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ideally they would be, but I figured it'd be less obvious a reference if I had 4 standard headshots sitting there tinted blue (finding that photo of Darren looking worried was a fluke) leaving the joke as the film title alone.

Plus, it was 2AM and I didn't have the energy to scour photo archives looking for more photos. Sorry to disappoint!

For future reference, the girls are Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Thanks to whoever printed out the image and put it up on a noticeboard at Wayville.

As always, if you want something promoted, email me the info and I'll see what I can do.

Reply #28465 | Report this post

The Love.  
Years ago

Gellar plays for Sturt and Hewitt plays for Forestville!

Reply #28477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are they available?

Reply #28481 | Report this post

Bearcat  
Years ago

If that chick on the left was playing, I would be attending and I would not care if she could dribble, cos I sure would be!
Well done on your promotion Forestville.

Reply #28485 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754