skip
Years ago

Hoops FNBL Grand Final results

Hey guys

It's all over for another season. I hope you all enjoyed it again.

The results (unofficial at this point)

AVOID WOODEN SPOON PLAYOFF
Beantown 430 defeated TR 233

FIFTH PLACE PLAYOFF
Lockie 300 lost to DB5 334

THIRD PLACE PLAYOFF
Statman 501 defeated Xztatik 425

and finally THE 2010/11 HOOPS FNBL GRAND FINAL...

skip 472 defeated Bizzy 162

So this years champion is.... MY CHELSEA DAGGERS!

The final ladder looks like this..
skip
Bizzy
Statman
Xztatik
DB5
Lockie
Beantown
TR

There will be a draft lottery for the bottom four team to determine their draft order.

TR - 4 entries in the lottery
Beantown - 3 entries
Lockie - 2 entires
DB5 - 1 entry

I do hope that we will get a 2nd league going next year which will make things just that little more serious.

But now, I must get back to my Mad Monday celebrations.

Topic #25331 | Report this topic

Beantown  
Years ago

Well done on the win Skip!

You were quick to move to a draft lottery. Surely you don't think some of us would tank?!?! :D

So its a 3 in 10 chance of me getting Khazzouh next season then? I suppose its better than TR getting him for certain!

Looking forward to next season already. A second division and promo/relegation is a good idea and will keep things more interesting for those whose teams are irrevocably stuffed by mid-season!

Reply #314192 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Sorry Bean, Khazzouh actually signed a multi year deal with the Hackers this year so he is all stitched up for next season already.

Well done Skip, love your work throughout the year and have enjoyed it all again :)

Bloody annoying though to get the highest score this week - if only I could have got my selections spot on in the semis i would have been all over you in the GF!

Reply #314194 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Sorry Stat, I've already spoken to Khazzouh and he has no issues travelling up the M5 and Hume Highway to play in Canberra next season.

I sent him a highlight reel of my trip to Langkawi and he's in, as long as he's on the trip next year.

Just need to pass on the number for 'Krystal' and it's a done deal.

The GM of Canberra Choke has already began preparation for next season.

Reply #314203 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

TR - Is Krystal your 'friend' that use to be Kevin?

Reply #314205 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Scores are official.

Reply #314218 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nope....

You've never heard of Krystal the Secretary... You really need to come to Canberra.

Reply #314246 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754