Bearcat
Years ago

Dear Phil, about Mr Nash

I hear Nashy is coming back well from a frustrating injury. Once Phil signs on the dotted line, let's hope he quickly secures a guy who wants to play for the club and show the supporters what he can do when injury-free.
Besides, West need him for the ABA season, more than Hobart do.

Topic #2536 | Report this topic

lion tamer  
Years ago

My mail is he will not be back in the 6er uniform

Reply #28489 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Great to see Nashy back and playing. If he starts hitting some form it would be good to see the sixers consider him again.

Reply #28491 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think the 6ers would be silly not to try and get a healthy Nash back in the team.

Reply #28492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Such as Nash is a good player when healthy, for the last two season's for the sixer's he has hardly taken the court. I would prefer someone who is on the court not at the end of the bench wouldn't you.

Reply #28503 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

If Nash can prove his fitness and look as though he will be staying that way I would love too see him suit up for the 6ers but if he's going to play only a few games again it would be smarter to get someone healthy to get decent minutes and production out of.

Reply #28505 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

I'll give you the hot tip that he will be staying well away from Wilkey's elbow when west play centrals

Reply #28562 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

Why do we need Nash when we have Jacob Holmes? Wouldn't it be better to try for another Power Forward or Centre rather than make a gamble on a long term injuried player?

If I was thinking with my heart I would keep him but thinking with my head I wouldn't...

Reply #28573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ben castle would be the alternative to nash, but at what price?

Reply #28586 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

surely he would fit under our salary cap??

Reply #28588 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Nash is very effective in that he can gaurd most positions where as Jacob would struggle with some matchups..nashy has some more inches and has proven to be a good defender

Reply #28599 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Nash is the perfect swingman for the NBL, he can basically play everywhere bar centre, and he is getting a good go at centre for West!

Reply #28666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754