baller
Years ago

NBA Playoff games on one?

Anyone know if one hd will be playing any playoff games or does espn have all of them.
I have just checked the espn programing and the only game they have on all next week is Magic v hawks on Sunday.
Will be very disapointed if this is the only game on all week.

Topic #25409 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I'll be at Game 4 of Magic v Hawks & Game 4 of Knicks C's IF I can get tickets!!!

Reply #315343 | Report this post

Bucks  
Years ago

NetTen (One) Wed. 4/20/2011 11:30 AM Portland @ Dallas

NetTen (One) Fri. 4/22/2011 12:30 PM Dallas @ Portland

Got this off NBA.com, Looks like One HD will be staying loyal to our Aussie Patty Mills and showing some of Portlands Playoff games.

Reply #315352 | Report this post

icemagic  
Years ago

would rather see the bulls games

Reply #315357 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

Agree with icemagic. As good as it is to see patty in the playoffs, there is no one better to watch at the moment than Derrick Rose. Go Bulls!

Reply #315358 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

we're counting on ONE HD at thsi satge as ESPN on Foxtel will probably do it's yearly disappearing act around playoff time

Reply #315382 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

sorry for the typos;

we're counting on ONE HD at this stsge as ESPN on Foxtel will probably do it's yearly disappearing act around playoff time

Reply #315383 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

sorry for the typos;

we're counting on ONE HD at this stage as ESPN on Foxtel will probably do it's yearly disappearing act around playoff time. i do not see why we have an extensive NBA saeaon coverage (not that I'm complaining) but when the business side of the season starts the TV coverage has always been sub-par

Reply #315385 | Report this post

desmondhaynes  
Years ago

I have a sneaking suspicion D-Rose will choke during the playoffs.

Reply #315392 | Report this post

Bobby tables  
Years ago

chicagos first round matchup will be as one sided as they come. Portland vs Dallas has the potential to be great, regardless of Mills involvement, so I'm glad we get to see some of that.

Reply #315394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I imagine they thought they'd cover Portland when they can considering they may get bumped in the first round.

Bulls second round match up would be far more enticing.

That said which other first round series would people be most interested in?

For me as a die hard Knicks fan I'd like to see at least one game of theirs before the Celtics move on. Depends alot on scheduling I guess assuming all games are shown live.

Reply #315395 | Report this post

Bucks  
Years ago

One HD is ending in May so might not see any basketball after April. Hopefully not though, And totally agree with showing more Bulls playoff games.

Reply #315404 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

The answer is simple my friends - NBA League Pass!!!! =)

It's the best money I've ever spent.

To desmondhaynes - can't see the D Rose choking at all. The man will lead the Bulls deep into the playoffs if not all the way to a championship. go Bulls!!! =)

Reply #315410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why pay for league pass when you can get it for free?

http://www.soccertvlive.net/sport/basketball.html

Reply #315411 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Pay for it for the quality perhaps.

Reply #315420 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754