Detroit
Years ago

Dallas v LA Game 2

Dallas comfortably take out LA in game 2. JJ Barea was huge in breaking down the LA D.

If you get a chance watch Artests dirty foul on Barea late in the fourth. Just plain dirty.

Topic #25498 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Go Dallas!

Reply #316903 | Report this post

crowfan  
Years ago

soon its gonna be Kobe how Dirk ass taste

Reply #316912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And he go odom in the nuts with a knee. Should go for that aswell.

Reply #316915 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

I would love to see a Dallas vs heat finals series repeat.

Dallas have there chance they cant slip here, it would be one of there last to make the finals

Reply #316946 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Dallas won 2 games on LA's floot and now head home for 3 straight games in Dallas.

LA will be without Ron Artest for game 3 as he has been suspended for flinging a forearm to the face of Mavericks guard JJ Barea with 24 seconds to play yesterday's Game 2 loss where he was ejected. The NBA has also said that he would also be assessed a flagrant foul. An accumulation of flagrant foul points could lead to a further additional suspension for Artest! It just gets better and better for LA!

Reply #316965 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Artest should get an extra game for clipping Odom in the nuts while dishing out that clothesline. Lol!

The clothesline Starks delivered on Pippen back in 1993 was better than that one.

Reply #316976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dallas 3 home games in a row? it's only 2 so the schedule tells, its only the 2-3-2 format in the finals, otherwise its 2-2-1-1-1.

Reply #317029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's not over yet

Reply #317053 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I think it might be now!

Reply #317076 | Report this post

Detroit  
Years ago

Surely Kobe comes out and drops 50+ to keep them in the hunt?

Dont get me wrong, I want Dallas to win, but not like this.

Reply #317078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll put my house the lakers get it back to 3-2 with a chance on the road to tie the series, but sadly in game six they will go down by 20. After watching game 3 today it's clear Dallas are on a roll, they could beat anyone right now. The lakers played well and shoulve held on but the mavs just kept hitting clutch shots. Dirk is amazing I'm a laker fan and I just can't believe how automatic he is. Pau gives him way too much space on the perimeter(what was he 5/6 treys) and he drained 2 in a row after that time-out in the 4th to make a 8 point game back to 2. That was where the game was won, it broke the champs backs. Not good I'm devo but hey the lakers had a fair run this last three seasons.
Changing of the guard I guess.
Hope the bulls meet the mavs in the finals

Reply #317087 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Hope you didn't put your house on the 3-2 thing there Anon ;)

Reply #317173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats why I dont gamble. Ha Ha

Reply #317200 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754