BJF
Years ago

Gibo stays at the blaze

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/melbourne-tigers-no1-recruiting-target-adam-gibson-resigns-with-gold-coast/story-e6frf9if-1226051617063

Topic #25509 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

tomlinson relented and paid him what he asked i suppose i wonder if theyre going to be under the cap har har

Reply #317075 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Who do the Tigers now go after at PG? I doubt Homicide is now in their plans with Gleeson in charge.

Reply #317151 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Interesting article but from what I can see the only quote is from Seamus.

I certainly hope its true but Ill wait to hear something a bit more concrete from the Blaze or Gibbo himself I think

Reply #317160 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Wortho on twitter: More than stoked with the news that Adam Gibson is staying on the Gold Coast

As far as the Tigers PG goes, anybody got any news on Steven Markovic, is he still contracted in Serbia? He could be the Tigers next target.

Crosswell could be another option but it looks like an import will be filling the PG spot.

Reply #317213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Markovic wants to stay in Europe.

Reply #317216 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754