manager
Years ago

PR opportunity for B.S.A.

readers,

I am a manager for a large organisation who regularly exhibit at the royal show.

This is an enjoyable time with a lot of PR face to face exposure to the public.

I suggest BSA look at a stand during the royal show.

It could be a BSA stand complemented by the 36ers and lightning staff / players.

Challenges could be offered - i.e. put some skills equipment up - ie small basket, shoot through the hoop, dribble on the dots, shoot out with a 36er. Lightning etc.

Clubs could be rostered to run some approved volunteers in team polos to hand out aussie hoops flyers or miniball, club trials etc

But it must be a co-operative approach.

get it as part of the yellow brick road to direct visitors there.

Couple of TV DVD loops of the new 36ers DVD and some ticket give aways to CABL GF or NBL / WNBL games.

Referee recruitment opportunity as well.

just some ideas from an organisation that has been part of it.

Topic #25510 | Report this topic

Areial 50  
Years ago

Sounds like a good idea , BSA need to recruit you!

Reply #317088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they have a stand at the Adelaide show...

Reply #317090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm aware of a 36ers stall but is there something that BSA could do to promote the game to young kids and families, not just the 6ers. That's my take at least.

Reply #317097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this the place to ask BSA to have a stand.
How unprofessional is this, given its a forum for people with axes to grind rather than supportive of the sport

Reply #317104 | Report this post

manager  
Years ago

public forum

Reply #317143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754