The Special One
Years ago

Back court

I am at work & board so I thougth I might through this thought out there.

What would you think of a Rashard Tucker & Cory Williams back court ????

Again sorry if this is a crap post but I am on night duty & board :)

Topic #25520 | Report this topic

wax on wax off  
Years ago

bored

Reply #317222 | Report this post

The Special One  
Years ago

I think as Tucker lives in Adelaide give him a go, but then again the salary cap & points system comes into play, bugger

Reply #317223 | Report this post

The Special One  
Years ago

I am half a sleep cut me a little slack :)

Reply #317224 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

If Tucker naturalises, then it would be stupid not to give him a roster spot..
He would give you more than Holmes..He wont be the scorer he once was but will get you boards, give assists etc.

In the NZNBL last year, he wasn't far off averaging a trip-doub in the playoffs.

I mean come on..you would take an Australian with that talent (despite his age), so it makes sense to take him

If, however, he doesnt naturalise, then there is no point though because he isnt import quality.
But I would love to see him coming off the bench for the 36ers..can certainly do more than Holmes.

Reply #317225 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

If we signed Tucker, as a naturalised Aussie, id have him as sf/pf not in the guard rotation, but would be handy to help with the ball handling if needed.

I would like to see the back court look like

PG Williams or Ervin/Bruce
SG Herbert or Madgen or similar type of player/Ng

Reply #317231 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Tucker was never a PF.

Reply #317233 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

what position is tucker

Reply #317285 | Report this post

@rangaMITCH  
Years ago

Tucker is a SF. But I guess if some team really wanted, for small bursts they could go small with Tucker at the PF. Just because of his ability to hit the boards

Reply #317356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754