Anonymous
Years ago

To Mark Hubbard

Mark,
I saw you at St Clair tonight.
Did you need your gps to get there, as im sure you need for all the other bsa stadiums you overlook other then the dome?
In fact I dont think anybody realised you were there for those 6 minutes you graced the common bsa scumfolk with your prescence as it has been that long since you enteted a stadium that nobody knows who you actully are.

Hope you dont feel too dirty actually entering a stadium with a basketball game in it that isnt national league

Topic #25537 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Whilst I respect the rights of all to free speech, this one's a bit low. Sorry dude - and I'm not Mark's Dad - but you're way off mark (excuse the pun).

Reply #317553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol, if you have a grievance with him, why don't you come into the Dome (which he actually has nothing to do with managing, it's just where the offices are) and tell him to his face.

Reply #317556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For that matter, he has nothing to do with managing St. Clair either! Seriously, do some research champ...

Reply #317557 | Report this post

Lionel  
Years ago

Mark was there for longer than six minutes he was also on his way to port adelaide, seriously mate you need to get a life, I have seen Mark at ABA games at Morphett Vale I have seen him at wayville, at pasadena for juniors, maybe it is you who do not get out and about. And NO I am not Mark nor am I employed by BSA.

Reply #317561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw him at Murray Bridge Stadium watching a country junior training camp. I thought that was great.

Reply #317617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw him at Murray Bridge Stadium watching a country junior training camp. I thought that was great.

Reply #317618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:02 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754