me
Years ago

5 years - what did i miss?

Hiya good people,

Ive been Interstate or overseas for the past 5 years and will be returning to good old Adelaide in September.

1) What have i missed with the 36ers

2) Any point in renewing the Season Ticket?

3) Is Brett Maher coaching yet?

4) What do we need to do to have a side capable of challenging for the title?

Topic #25555 | Report this topic

K.E.T  
Years ago

We're almost the worst team around. We were the worst team around in 09/10.

Reply #317836 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

1) The short version is Mal; Eddie; Julius; SOS; Flinders Uni; Sixers Dancers; Schench; Stomp; Red; Scotty; Blue; Imports; Balls; Hood Sweeney; Commonwealth Bank.....
2) You betcha!
3) Not yet....
4) Ask 10 Sixers fans, get 11 answers

Reply #317837 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

lol Jack... saw the SOS stuff and the "stomp" apart from that..no change then :)

Reply #317839 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

There are these things called computers ME & u can follow anything from anywhere in the world - even in prison! U cant be that big a fan!!

Reply #317841 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Countless threads on here with people's suggestions for rosters - search around.

Reply #317843 | Report this post

lol  
Years ago

This is Adelaide nothing changes,It the same as it was 5 years ago (still 30 years behind everyone else)

Reply #317861 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I recall saying about 5 years ago that we couldn't win without Maher or on the road.
We won an away game in Dec 2009 and 2 since then.

Reply #317871 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

My 2 Cents: Adelaide's still the best place to live and the Adelaide 36ers are still the best team to follow (even though we've had a couple tough years)

Reply #317879 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754