Joe M
Years ago

NBA Tickets

Hi hoops fans,

Well the ever delightful Joe M and Mrs. Joe M are heading to LA and Vegas for a few weeks over the Christmas time and New Year break and would love to catch a few NBA game (if the strike ends or hopefully not even started).

Last time we went, we had tickets arranged for us, so I didn't have to worry about it.

My question to you is what would be the best way we can get a few tickets - happy for clippers, Lakers or even to drive from Vegas to Phoenix as it’s only about 5 hours.

Topic #25606 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

nba.com > lakers/clippers > tickets

ticketmaster.com > search > lakers/clippers

Not sure that schedules would be released yet since this season is still in playoffs but thats the way you do it.

I went in April and bought my tickets 5 months in advance.. sure you could wing it and still get some but if you want any say in where you sit then be prepared to be prepared..

If you arent fussed about whether its the lakers or clippers, the clippers tickets are cheaper.

Also if you have a spare night free and an ice hockey game is on, make an effort to go, way better atmosphere I thought. Although It was an end of season lakers game vs ducks playoff game so maybe the crowd was more passionate at the hockey because it was playoffs.

Reply #318651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I signed up to the Clippers and Lakers generic email service through there websites and got the chance to get pre-sale tickets before they were on sale to the general public. Just be wary of getting many spam type emails from the teams. They will notify you with there emails when tickets will go on sale.

Reply #318657 | Report this post

J-dogg  
Years ago

Yeah sign up to each NBA team you want to see's emails and they will send out a presale code in early august when the schedule is released...

Hopefully for your sake their isnt a lockout!

Reply #318689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

go to www.ticketsnow.com and select the city you want to buy tickets for. you still have to wait for the schedule to be released

Reply #318856 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754