SixerFan
Years ago

NBA Finals NOT on 1HD??

Really?
Not happy!!

Topic #25647 | Report this topic

Bucks  
Years ago

They will be delayed games. NBA.com says it will be a delayed replay of the game on the same day. No time is given, but im sure one hd will show it, but it wont be live. Check online TV guides for changes tomorrow.

Reply #319352 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think game one is on One on Thursday and game two is on Sunday.

Reply #319353 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

apparently ESPN will have them delayed same day and One HD delayed next day until they sort out their schedule.

When they did the last schedule, the games hadn't been decided yet...

Reply #319356 | Report this post

Lowa  
Years ago

Get NBA league pass. Any game. Any time. And not having to worry about shitty TV channels not shown what people wanna see. It will be your greatest purchase ever.

Reply #319358 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Does league pass use much internet usage though i think i have 20 gigabytes max a month, so im not sure if i will have enough usage for it?

Reply #319362 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

espn is live

Reply #319363 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

Game 1 is on OneHD at 1pm Thursday SA time. It's gonna be damn hard to avoid scores till then

Reply #319367 | Report this post

Detroit  
Years ago

League pass uses alot of download. Looking at about 2-4gb per game depending on what quality you are viewing in. Def wanna upgrade that limit to use league pass.

Reply #319368 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Baller#3 - there are various resolution options with league pass, a full game on a medium res goes through about 400mb which is pretty good for a couple of hours. It's very watchable at that res on a 42 inch TV, not quite like watching TV but pretty good.

High res is like watching HD TV but you'd burn through at least a couple of gig per game which isn't feasible on 20gb a month.

Reply #319369 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Baller#3, if you have 20 gigs max a month then you will hit your limit using League Pass quite easily. Last I checked, a game usually sucks down around 2-3 gig. So, with other downloads, after say five or six games you might hit your limit and then you might struggle while your service is shaped. But some would say 5-6 games per month is fine. Depends on what you need for your fix!

Reply #319375 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

If you cant wait for oneHD and dont have espn I am sure there will be torrents up a couple hours after the games finished

Reply #319377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All NBA Finals live on ESPN (my bro has a day off tomorrow and is going to watch it at a pub) but One HD have to show the games on a minimum of 24 hour delay from their scheduled conclusion hence why they will be showing Game 1 on Thurs afternoon and due to their AFL coverage aren't showing Friday's Game 2 until Sunday morning.

Reply #319380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is what i found so far, it looks like game 2 is on one first though? strange.
http://www.nbascoreboard.net/category/one-hd-nba-schedule/

Reply #319393 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

how much is NBA League pass?

Reply #319397 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

Yeh get on League Pass if you can afford to. Best purchse ever. First year I got it and I have not had a single bad experience....except for the girlfriend bitching at me for loving basketball more than quality time with her...

Kriss, jump on the NBA website, it has a clear link to pricing. I assume it will be around $30US for the final series only. From memory the Regular season was around $140US. Totally worth it.

Reply #319398 | Report this post

Ain't no G  
Years ago

Espn have the rights to the finals worldwide. Theres nothing onehd or anyone can do about it until the contract is up.

Reply #319402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are they going to consider tweaking the price considering the usd is worth like, nothing ?

Reply #319418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone have a live steam link?

Reply #319422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Check the livestreamhunter website. Not always great quality for NBA games though.

Reply #319426 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

This post happens every year, for goodness sake, ONE HD doesn't have the rights to show the Finals live. ESPN, through ABC America, have the world wide rights to show the Finals live and exclusive to every country with ESPN.

This is not something new, and won’t likely change in the near future as the NBA extended the current broadcast rights for another 5-7 years a short while ago.

Reply #319435 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"are they going to consider tweaking the price considering the usd is worth like, nothing ?"

If you purchase it from Australia, you will be getting it cheaper as the USD has dropped in value. They won't tweak the price.

Reply #319445 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"are they going to consider tweaking the price considering the usd is worth like, nothing ?"

If you purchase it from Australia, you will be getting it cheaper as the USD has dropped in value. They won't tweak the price.

Reply #319446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

justin tv usually has streams

Reply #319448 | Report this post

yanza  
Years ago

Reply #319565 | Report this post

yanza  
Years ago

Try myp2p it can show anything u just hav to kno hw to use it

Reply #319566 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754