Speed44
Years ago

Jawai back on NBA radar apparently

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

5th topic down on page.

Topic #25688 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

after he left there was a huge slump in sales for food/confectionary in NBA stadiums so to rectify the sales slump they have requested his return

Reply #320178 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Mystro, nice joke, let me know when the funny version comes out.

Reply #320182 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

^LOL

Reply #320184 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36er's must be the first club asian added to the NBA!

Reply #320185 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

A.W, cool story bro ;)

Reply #320189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chad Ford: Teams also scouting frm 2nd round pick Nathan Jawai. Plays on Partizan. Teams like him a bit as a cheap FA big. Had 10 pts & 4 reb in 19 min Twitter

What no BJ Anthony? He scored a lay up on Jawai once!

Reply #320213 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

lol ^

Reply #320219 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

lol ^

Reply #320220 | Report this post

:)  
Years ago

He Is looking ok from the last two yrs.. Maybe he is being more serious.. lets hope so.... check this link out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hSbRTIC628

Reply #320241 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

why no other fat asses mentioned? must be other fatties out there with talent?

I guess the Sixers fans pipe dreams of signing some supposedly dominant players are slowly drifting out the window, how many of you are actually gonna cry if Ervin signs elsewhere lol.

Reply #320242 | Report this post

:)  
Years ago

Mystro fat ass is gonna prove you wrong... When he gets back in the NBA you Can go F***K your self..... You have no understanding of basketball i bet.. Just one of those geeks thats trying to make it... Haha get a life.. HATER

Reply #320246 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

he does look much better in that clip, must admit i had lost track of him and was not expecting much after his rough start in the NBA. Would be great if someone would give him another shot, maybe my C's who have basically no centres now :-)

Reply #320249 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

to be fair fucking yourself is called masturbation and it's not as difficult as you make it sound ;)
And as for "fatass", I look forward to be proven wrong, I'll be waiting a while tho
Even Jawai's Mum would laugh her ass off at how quick you put your cape on Captain "Save a Ho".

Reply #320250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if nate can get his weight under control - he will be in the nba again.

Reply #320252 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

NQ nigga got game, Clippers for sure.

Reply #320272 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

It would be a shame if Nate weight plagued him during his carrer. He's not the first player there lot of talented players who have had carrers hampered because of weight issues. Derrick Coleman, Stanley Robersts, Sofoklis Schortsanitis, Shaun Kemp, Vin Baker, and Charles Barkley. To be fair to barkley his weight was never an issue during his carrer too much more only at the start of his carrer and at the end of his carrer. Even when overweight he was still effective.

Reply #320296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oliver Miller, John "Hot Plate" Williams, Bryant "Big Country" Reeves and the recently passed Robert "Tractor" Traylor too.

Reply #320298 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He looked in good shape last season, but I havent seen him play since before or just after Christmas.

Reply #320307 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Looks like he won't be playing for the sixers next season, Anstey just tweated that he will be playing for Unics Kazan and here is an article
http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/russia/28340/nathan_jawai_agreed_to_terms_with_unics_kazan.html

Reply #320470 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow...I seriously thought he would stay on at Partizan...

Reply #320477 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

For a major player in Europe, Partizan doesnt pay overly well and are quite good at getting new imports and players with potential (eg Maric) for decent prices. The downside of that is they are often replacing their roster.

Kazan is a very respected and financial club, so congrats to Jawai and hope he builds on last season.

Reply #320480 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754