Annex5
Years ago

Rumor: Khazzouh leaving Kings

Word is getting around certain league circles that he has decided to leave Sydney. I'm sure I heard that he has a Euro out clause in his contract but there's nothing that I've seen around to suggest he has a gig lined up o/s.

Obviously if true it's a devastating blow to the Kings.

Topic #25718 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

I think the rumour he is heading to Europe started because he pulled out of the Boomers squad, but word is he is heading back to the USA so I am not sure of the reliability of that. Possibly someone putting two and two together and getting five, or just old-fashioned Chinese whispers.

I cant think of a reason why a European team that would require him to head over there this early anyway, but I guess we'll just wait and see.

If true though, the Kings were going to use one import spot on a role player (Ratzsch), so they will be able to cover somewhat by going for two more accomplished imports, but I am sure they would MUCH prefer to have Khazzouh.

Reply #320722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

word is that Bose is going to the Taipans too

Reply #320727 | Report this post

K.E.T  
Years ago

MJ makes a return from retirement #3 and puts on a 36ers singlet.

Magic and Larry join as well to form a super (old) 36ers team and go all the way to win the championship and show LeBron/Wade/Bosh how it's done.

Reply #320734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is as good as gone! Thats the word! He is at neg,s with his manager and team reps!

Reply #320735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tell us your source or GTFO!

Reply #320740 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Anon- bose has signred with the kings!

Reply #320742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^

What he's saying is why should we believe this rumour when the Bose to Taipans one was wrong...

Reply #320743 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bose has signed with the Kings.

NBA Draft Nominee and College Star Anatoly Bose Joins Kings in Coup for Sydney

As for Khazzouh, he is currently in the US working out for some NBA teams hence why he has pulled out of the Boomers squad. However there are plenty of rumours circulating he is looking to play in europe and has at least 1 offer on the table.

Reply #320753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happen's if Bose gets draft in the 2nd round and they want to send him to the D-League or Euro?? Would he have an out clause?

Reply #320803 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

If Bose gets drafted....big LOL. Im willing to bet what ever you want my good sir, that he will NOT get drafted.

Reply #320812 | Report this post

hands  
Years ago

Who gives a rat....? Khazzouh is useless and he is not strong enough for the NBA

Reply #320830 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Who gives a rat....? Khazzouh is useless and he is not strong enough for the NBA

I agree that he is not strong enough for the NBA at the moment but to say the guy is useless is a load of crap. He was the hands down best big man in the NBL last season and by quite a bit.

Reply #320856 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'm with you Mystro, and who would begrudge Khazzouh the opportunity of seing how he stacks up against the NBA hopefuls? In any case, I wuld think that both Khazzouh and Bose would have NBA and European out-clauses in their contracts.

Reply #320859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bose has NBA & Euro out clause.

I'm faily sure that Khazzouh does as well.

Reply #320869 | Report this post

Simon  
Years ago

Yeah, get your "hands" off it sport!!

Reply #320920 | Report this post

yanza  
Years ago

I hope so i hate the big guy!!

Reply #321080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumours float around... but it only takes one person to start it. Does anyone have a reliable piece of info, like a team he'd be heading to?

Reply #321109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, it's just like that rumour that has Balls talking to 6ers management yesterday about getting out of his contract due to personal conflict with the coaching staff so that he can sign with some other rumoured team...

Reply #321119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope thats true would be best for him and the team.

Reply #321135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Balls leaving would open up some cap space and be best for the team! We could spend a little extra on a big name or two!

Reply #321137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Such as?

Reply #321138 | Report this post

Yep  
Years ago

Team short on big men

Reply #321139 | Report this post

kb3  
Years ago

Ballinger out Redhage in

Reply #321144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any one over 6'9!

Reply #321153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:02 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754