Kronos
Years ago

Does Mitchell Norton have any NCAA interest?

Does Mitchell Norton have any NCAA interest?

Topic #25726 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure he would have...

Reply #320855 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure he would have too, but he may decide to stay in Oz like Creek.

Reply #320857 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Townsville have shown an interest in signing him for this season, but I havent heard his side of the story.

Reply #320862 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

DJ Rod may be able to shed some more light...

Reply #320863 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I know Mitch very well - great kid and a very level head on & off the court.

I believe he doesn't have any aspirations of playing in College at all! He will be on an NBL roster next year, not this season.

The big question is will it be the Tigers with Trevor Gleeson and Rihan Short, who has invested a lot of time and work into Mitch's development

OR

will he sign with the Crocs, a team he has spent time since he was 8, going to trainings, rebounding at shoot arounds, part of the 'Sharp Start' development squad and part of my U23 Townwsville team... He has dreamed of playing for the Crocs.

Will be interesting... btw the kid can hoop!!!

Reply #320878 | Report this post

Years ago

is tippett going to Duke ? or anywhere ncaa wise ?

heard some of the top colleges are keen - ? uconn

Reply #320905 | Report this post

abc123  
Years ago

Tippett is playing with Logan in the WNBL. Not goin to college, even after a couple of massive colleges chasing her such as Duke, UConn and Stanford

Reply #321192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754