Anonymous
Years ago

Wheres Corey Williams?

Sorry if Ive missed something but where is Corey Williams playing at the moment? I heard he left Brisbanes SEABL team after only playing 3 games, 2 of which he scored single figures? Wheres he playing now?

Topic #25745 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully far far away. More voice than talent, people get blinded by that. As far as MVP's go, not the strongest this country has seen. Ahh I miss the Woodberry, Chris Williams type days, now those guys let their games do the talking every single game.

Reply #321228 | Report this post

Sixersfan  
Years ago

Hey guys believe he is playing in abovetherim tourneys and exhibitions in the States.

Reply #321242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and posting on Twitter daily.
Definitely playing in tournaments and exhibitions in the USA.

Reply #321247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whyd he leave brisbane spartans anyone know?

Reply #321248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He left due to family concerns

Reply #321255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brisbane must be spewing. huge signing for publicity as well and got all of 3 games outta him

Reply #321256 | Report this post

taibu  
Years ago

He left because he believed he was going to get another contract in Melbourne and therefore remain in Australia. He was not offered a new contract so he left

Reply #321262 | Report this post

Oberon  
Years ago

But he had a contract with Brisbane Spartans.

Are you saying he is the kind of player who doesnt't nohor his contracts?

Reply #321263 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

He was only ever offered a 5 match contract with the Spartans, I believe.

Reply #321270 | Report this post

Hugh  
Years ago

As if a happy meal a week from the Spartans would keep him in the style he is accustomed too?

Reply #321282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard he was on about $1K a game!

Not bad going for ABA level....I would have thought even NBL players in the ABA would only be getting $300 to $450 a game!

Reply #321286 | Report this post

Maxx  
Years ago

You don't get anything for $300 a game anymore.

I have $500 a week for an NBL point guard starting today if anyone is interested in a couple of months in Qld.

Reply #321354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754