tendai mzungu
Years ago

David Stiff to SEABL?

Has been training at Knox of late and looks to be activated to the roster shortly. Being an ex 36er, how do you guys rate him and is he legit or what? Why isnt he in nbl anymore?

Topic #25752 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

I thought he worked for Collingwood, saw him sitting on the bench behind the players the other day.

Reply #321316 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Yep just looked, he is there High Performance Manager/Player Psychology/Tweet Writer

Reply #321317 | Report this post

tendai mzungu  
Years ago

yeh he does. must be playing bball in his spare time.

Reply #321318 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

One of my all time fav sixers. Success seemed to follow him in his time in the NBL.

Reply #321323 | Report this post

Maxx  
Years ago

He was a Knox junior. Started his career in SEABL under Sgt Slusher...

As for how you would rate him I will ask you this question:

Which player has the most NBL rings..?

Reply #321324 | Report this post

K.E.T  
Years ago

He's old, very very old (in basketball years).

Reply #321335 | Report this post

Jack E  
Years ago

David was a quality player and very smart with it. He is an even better bloke. But he's 39, for whoever was wondering why he can't get an NBL shot. He has a record 6 championship rings and is a few years retired now. At second tier level, he would still be value.

Reply #321336 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754