got john rillie?
Years ago

Craig Winder v Eddie Shannon 1 on 1!

Who wins?

Also, would you like either 1 of these guys to return on a low wage?

I personally rate Winder and wasnt a fan of Shannon.

Topic #25791 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Shannon was tough until NG went down, his drive and kick game was great with shooters on the Wings. Good player in a good team i think.

Reply #322127 | Report this post

Muzz Buzz  
Years ago

winder wins easy 1 on 1 but would rather Eddie at the point for 5 on 5

Reply #322128 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

I think both were good players. Winder was play out of position and struggled because of it. I'd have him back if we were only going to play him at SG or SF, but we are out of spots for those type of players so I think we should stay away from him.

Shannon was great to start with, but as the season come to a close he began to struggle. I would have him back if we were ready to compete for a championship but as we are rebuilding and there is a lot of uncertainty with what we have I think we are best to look at someone else.

Reply #322129 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

shannon was useless. winder wasnt much better and id say we would have finished higher if he had stayed on.

shannons defence was ok for someone so undersized but unfortunately his court vision wasnt up to scratch and couldnt finish once he got inside which after the first couple of games he was reluctant to do..

So many times he could have kicked it to an open shooter but didnt and so many times he jacked up that ugly shot from outside it was frustrating to watch..

Reply #322131 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

I agree with Igotmadskills that Shannon was very frustrating Holding onto the ball for too long then passing to wrong person and getting it back and then having to put up ugly shot .
How many air balls did our imports do at season end it was unbelievable

Reply #322136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd be better going after a cheap option for the SEABL or NZBL import than either of these two

Reply #322144 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Agree with Muzz buzz

Reply #322145 | Report this post

Ineedmore  
Years ago

Don't want to see either ever again in a sixers uniform.

Reply #322148 | Report this post

Ineedmore  
Years ago

Maybe they could hook up with Cortez for a bit of three on three.

Reply #322149 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Perhaps play against Tyndale, Grizzard and Devries?

Reply #322151 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754