Pete
Years ago

funny clip

here it is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RtNuYX1Go4

Topic #25816 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many parents and players out there walk away scratching their heads wondering why they weren't picked to represent an area, region or state but others were and clearly did not deserve to be?
Yes we can be bias but I'm just disgusted that it keeps happening and I feel I'm letting my child down because I don't have the time to be on a committee or because I'm not of basketball pedigree or my child does not attend a certain school.
Here is my situation: Primary School state team final selection camp. "We will certainly be concentrating on defence". My daughter shuts down the two best twelve year old players in Australia (not just the state) in two matches. Also managed to shut down another two guards who were chosen and perform well herself.
Basketball is not about defence nobody cares! If you are wanting your child to have any individual success you must teach them to be offensive, flashy and above all ignorant of the game plan.
My children suffer because they are too defensive!!

Reply #322537 | Report this post

Indigo  
Years ago

lol.

just for laughs.

How do you quantify that these 2 are the best players in the country?

Maybe it is just that your opinion and someone elses is different.

Reply #322538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"My daughter shuts down the two best twelve year old players in Australia (not just the state) in two matches. Also managed to shut down another two guards who were chosen and perform well herself."

haha thanks Mum.

Reply #322546 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

so who are the best two 12 year olds in Australia or what clubs are they from & how were there rankings determined...

Reply #322572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm confused were we watching the same clip?
how does this match the OP?

Reply #322596 | Report this post

carlie redfield  
Years ago

the clip was very funny

Reply #322779 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:58 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754