Rebecca
Years ago

Budweiser Casting Basketball TV Show

My name is Rebecca Snavely and I am a casting associate with Radical Media, a TV production company in Los Angeles. We are currently partnering with Budweiser to cast a new television show where we are looking for skilled basketball players, age 21 and over, who have the ability to compete at the highest level but were never able to pursue their dreams of a professional career. This is a great opportunity to give amateurs a chance to play alongside legends of the game.

Are you that player? Or, in your experience, have you come across this story? Is there a player you watched who you thought should have made it to play pro, but for one reason or another, wasn't able to live that dream? I'd love your help, if you have any ideas of whom we should contact, and if you can help to spread the word with regards to the players we're looking for.

We're going to choose a handful of lucky players, provide them with pro coaching and mentorship, and film them as they test their skills in a series of exciting challenges. One winner will get to experience the thrill of playing with some of the sport’s most well-known players and, perhaps, receiving a contract.

All qualified applicants must be over the age of 21 as of June 30, 2011. Applicants should submit a phone number, two photos and brief bio to [email protected]. Our casting staff will contact them for further information. We are accepting applications from both men and women across the globe.

ALL APPLICATIONS AND INQUIRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or to pass my info along to any players who meet our criteria.

Thank you for your help!

--
Rebecca Snavely | Casting Associate | Radical Media
Budweiser Beer's THE BIG TIME
T: 310.664.4671
F: 310.664.4600

[email protected]
Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/BudUnited

Ad Age: Bud Will Make Your Dreams Come True - http://adage.com/article/news/bud-make-dreams-true/227579/

Topic #25820 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

isn't there already a show called "joes Vs pro's" along similar lines ?

Reply #322584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This sounds alright I'm in. Will you be requiring my bank account details? Hang on I'll just go and get my card...

Reply #322665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This sounds alright I'm in. Will you be requiring my bank account details? Hang on I'll just go and get my card...

Reply #322666 | Report this post

K.E.T  
Years ago

Kind of a useless post for an Australian forum

Reply #322668 | Report this post

pallas5  
Years ago

KET - you must have missed this bit -
"We are accepting applications from both men and women across the globe."

Reply #322676 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754