Flinders80
Years ago

OZ Stars in Kentucky Hoopfest

Thought I would share this with the hoops community. Currently there is a team of high school athletes playing in the Kentucky Hoopsfest. Lots of D1 College interest in Daniel Carlin from centrals.

If you want to watch the games go to

iHigh Hoopfest 2011

Topic #25856 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also Jordan centenera

Reply #323216 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I wouldn't think Daniel Carlin would be allowed to play DIV 1 ball now that he has played in the ABA. Can someone tell me if I am wrong?

Reply #323218 | Report this post

Yep wrong, he is eligible , if he plays next year he is not

Reply #323219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals

Carlin will go D1
Clausen just graduated D1
Tom Giles HS this year
Andrew Bolton transferring JuCol to D2
Jacob Templeton JuCo last yr

Reply #323220 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Why didn't Peter Hooley play for South this season then? or has he already played a season for them?

Reply #323227 | Report this post

Hooley is in his gap year therefore not eligible to play div 1 college it he plays this year, spehr from sturt the same, carlin graduated hs last December, must go to college this august or be in same boat unless he decides to skip a year of eligibility or play lower div

Reply #323228 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Cool Cheers for that info!

Reply #323242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no centenera. wheres carlin going?

Reply #323245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Inspector, you are mostly right except that if Carlin waits around, he can't play aba again and would be eligible to attend a summer school session (d1) in say May. That way he wouldn't have to sign in august and still would be eligible for the following years NCAA

Reply #323335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:05 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754