Anonymous
Years ago

Sturt's Womens ABA team

Just wanted to point out that sturts womens team is so hot its not funny. I reckon nearly all of the players are atleast 9 outa ten. What does every1 else think?

Topic #2592 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You should post that on the Internet

Reply #29103 | Report this post

Max Power  
Years ago

What a great idea. Lets rate the women not on the strength of their performances but on the way they look instead.

Lets save all the serious basketball talk for the mens league, and hope that the women just play their sub-servient role as pre-game perve.

Besides - who let them out of the kitchen in the first place?

Reply #29108 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

You are a knob Max Power, that's all i have to say

(Mod: I'm only leaving this here because I assume you don't realise that Max Power was being sarcastic. If not, please keep it civil.)

Reply #29124 | Report this post

Max Power  
Years ago

Gee, anon, I wish I was gutsy enough to post a detrimental comment as an anonymous person.

That was sarcastic too.

Did you get that one?

Reply #29158 | Report this post

hoopsfan  
Years ago

exactly who do u think is hot on that team?? all i can think of is marino, jane summerton and trewartha... the others are quite average

Reply #29175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.So what you find hot others may find repulsive.
Thats the end of my life lesson for today

Reply #29176 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

what about the guys on saturday night! Brad Newley, Oscar Foreman and Matt with the dreadlocks- they are hot!

Reply #29195 | Report this post

yeahright  
Years ago

why don't we all be a bit more supericial next time - the girls are there to play basketball not to look good so why don't you comment on their bball skills being hot or average rather than their looks....

Reply #29196 | Report this post

hoopsfan  
Years ago

brad newley is ugly

Reply #29202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brad newley is hot ....
angela marino is ugly

Reply #29350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

marino ugly are you blind

Reply #29400 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You know, I left this topic here in the hopes that somehow it would turn to discuss the actual ability and form of the team. Is there any chance of that happening? They're undefeated and Monique Bowley's just had two big games (17 points, 17 rebounds; then 20 points, 16 rebounds!)

What are your tips for Sturt vs South this weekend?

Reply #29405 | Report this post

Straight Fringe  
Years ago

I'm predicting that the south women will be too busy perving on the Sturt girls so they will get flogged.

Reply #29409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nasty

Reply #29411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ouch

Reply #29432 | Report this post

B Squared  
Years ago

they are not all like that!!!

will be a good game i think.

Reply #29437 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think the comment was more along the lines of them being so overwhelmed by the hot Sturt girls this topic has been all about.

Sturt vs South will be a good double this weekend. I haven't seen South play for a while, and in the womens game, it's basically 1st vs equal 2nd.

Reply #29439 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

I dont think thats what the fringe was referring to Issac..

Reply #29445 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sure, but I'd like to think that they're keeping this fair rather than commenting on the sexuality of players which isn't very nice.

I give up. It's impossible to bring value to this topic by encouraging people to post reasonable comments.

Reply #29447 | Report this post

Quiet one  
Years ago

At least u tried Isaac!

Reply #29451 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754