Years ago

Pick Up Your Game Morphett Vale

Will you fix the bloody scoreboards!!!!

Plenty of players paying & playing

Cant Hit Buzzer beaters with no buzzer.

Topic #25945 | Report this topic

mr.clutch  
Years ago

pretty sure i hit the buzzer to win the game but then again mvp any number 6 at morphett vale cant hit any decent shots with out being fed the ball......

Reply #324738 | Report this post

MVP  
Years ago

hungry is your name.
Spot up shooter is my game.

Reply #324739 | Report this post

G....T  
Years ago

If you need to hit a buzzer beater at Morphettvale you mus not be playing Southern

Reply #324767 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

When I was down there no one seemed to have any idea when they were going to be fixed. Even though polite the staff seemed frustrated that i was asking for answers as to when it would be resolved. Lets hope it's not much longer till we the customer get what we are paying for.

Reply #324810 | Report this post

Passionate  
Years ago

Patience Southern members are really proud of their great looking stadium, we have plenty to be pleased about with our new floor and canteen/ bar area. Although we are fully aware that alot more needs to happen especially new score boards, money does not grow on trees and our stadium manager(basketball SA) is doing his best, maybe instead of bagging our club show some sportsmanship and just be patient like the rest of us. We are after all involved in basketball for the same reason. The KIDS

Reply #325370 | Report this post

jarch1a  
Years ago

lol no jokes boiz!

Reply #326644 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754