Frontrow
Years ago

New Basketball DVD's

Can anyone advise me if there are any places in Adelaide that stock NBA dvd's (eg NBA Dynasty Series, Ultimate Jordan etc..).

I need to purchase a couple as gifts and don't have the time to wait via EBAY etc.

Any suggestions of good titles or places from which I can purchase welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Topic #26029 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got the Jordan dvd set with come fly with me and all them plus 4 games in a 3 dvd pack from Kyrpton disk in Glenelg for $25

Reply #325904 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

JB Hivefive Marion

Reply #325909 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I completely forget. The Bulls Dynasty boxed set came out over the weekend. And the Ultimate Jordan collection is back on sale.

OMFG! Huzzah!

Reply #325919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try Amazon too!

Reply #325947 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Yeah go with Amazon - have bought stuff from there recently which has taken 3-4 days to reach me. Not bad!

Reply #325989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ultimate Jordan six disc set now on special at K-Mart for $29.

Reply #328614 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754