Big Sexy
Years ago

Breakers sign Cedric Jackson

http://www.sportando.net/eng/world/oceania/30337/new_zealand_breakers_sign_cedric_jackson.html

Topic #26046 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

New Zealand Breakers signed for the coming season Cedric Jackson. The product of Cleveland State finished last season with Enel Brindisi, in Italian Serie A, averaging 10ppg, 5rpg and 3apg in 2 games. Jackson, guard, started last year in NBDL with Erie BayHawks averaging 12.1ppg, 4.1rpg, 6.6apg, 2.1spg and then moved to Idaho Stampede recording averages of 13.6ppg, 6.1rpg,, 7.5apg e 2.1spg.

Reply #326090 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Played his two games right at the end of the year in Italy. Has bounced around the NBA D for a few years putting up solid scoring and excellent rebounding and assist numbers and getting a couple of short NBA stints for his trouble. Not a shooter but looks like a quality, all around player.

Breakers seem to have continued their trend of getting good imports.

Reply #326094 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Is that their squad finalised then?

Reply #326133 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

One Kiwi signing to go. Either Tait or Henry would be my guess.

Reply #326136 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

It would have been if Penney was staying I think they have one more to fill but Mystro or MACDUB might no more

Wilkinson/Pledger
Vukona/Boucher
Abercrombie/????
Webster/Henry
Jackson/Bruton

Is BJ Anthony signed?

Reply #326137 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Anthony is signed, Henry isnt.

Reply #326142 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

I knew it was one or the other

Reply #326146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, three imports now with Salim Stoudamire, Wilkinson and Jackson!

Reply #326162 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754