Mitchell Creek
Years ago

Mitch Creek & David Nurse Training Camp

G'day,

My name is Mitchell Creek and I'm writing to you on behalf David Nurse and myself. We're looking to pass on our superior basketball knowledge to the next generation of basketballers. Attached is a flyer that we would love for you all to promote at this weeks matches. We would really appreciate it as David and I are looking to hold a training camp on the 20th of August aimed at giving the next generation of basketballers the chance to learn from two respected players at a national and international level.

I'm currently playing in my 2nd year for the Adelaide 36ers. I was also apart of the South Adelaide Panthers CABL team this past season. My basketball career has taken me to Russia, Croatia, Lithuania, New Zealand, China, Germany, Italy, Singapore and Latvia. Late last year I was named MVP of the prestigious U/19 Albert Sweitzer Tournier held in Germany which is viewed as a World Championship event. Over the last month I travelled to Latvia for the U/19 World Championships where I lead our team to a comendable 6th place.

David Nurse is currently plaing for the West Adelaide Bearcats. His basketball has taken him to play at the University of Western Illinois and also with the NBA D-League team, the Iowa Energy. He also been a member of the Adelaide 36ers training squad for the past 2 months. David has been leading camps while living in Adelaide and is regarded by many as a exceptional mentor and coach.

As I said before we are holding a training camp on the 20th of August at the Adelaide Arena (the Dome). We would truly appreciate the efforts of possbily getting the word out over this week/weekend/ and next weeks trainings. All ages are welcome and anything you could do to help us, help the next generation would be tremendous.

Thankyou for you time,

Mitchell Creek & David Nurse.

Topic #26055 | Report this topic

Mitchell Creek  
Years ago

CAMP FLYER BELOW!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150758951695492&set=a.10150657066405492.715273.702455491&type=1&theater

Reply #326191 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Will the kids have to pay for their Weet-Bix?

Reply #326275 | Report this post

Mitchell Creek  
Years ago

There wont be 50 boxes of weetbix at this camp like last one. :)

Reply #326292 | Report this post

Years ago

hey mitch - what age group and level ?

Reply #326300 | Report this post

Mitchell Creek  
Years ago

Hey,

All ages are welcome and all skill levels as well. We will be tailoring our sessions to each persons skill level and also age.

Thankyou, Mitch Creek.

Reply #326342 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

hahaha anon

Reply #326363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A bit off topic Mitch but I think you have the potential to be a superstar in Aussie basketball.

I hope you are working hard on improving your mid range and perimeter shooting.

Reply #326580 | Report this post

Eric  
Years ago

Hi, Mitchell

How can i and my mate to join ur traning camp? Is it ok we just arrive at the stadium? Or we have to register 1st?

Thx

Reply #326813 | Report this post

Eric  
Years ago

is my message posted?

Reply #326816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek, maybe if you ask the kids nicely they could teach you how to shoot

Reply #326903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im sure if you challenged him you would end up with a mouth full of your own words there Anon - watched them train the other week, he can really be the big outside threat now.

Reply #329277 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754