observer
Years ago

Who will be Sixers 10th big man

Just wondering who Sixers 10th Big man will be?maybe the coaches disnt get what they saw at big man camo or just trailling a few for the china tour?Hope they sign soon so that team can train together along with our imports.

Topic #26069 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

They have 9 other big men? hehe

Reply #326368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should have a look at Tom Jervis he is a 7ft would has been putting up really good numbers this season in the sbl including the finals as well

Reply #326369 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

Tom jervis,where is he currently playing whats his stats

Reply #326370 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

The Sixers should definitely consider him

Tom Jervis stats

Reply #326371 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

Nice figures be good for sixers 10th man,come off the bench give balls and johnson a breather.

Reply #326372 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Similar stats to Greg Hire. Same with Ben Pepper- didn't realise he was still playing.

Reply #326373 | Report this post

I Spy  
Years ago

Saw someone from sixers front office this morning who said there would be an announcement this week in regards to the last signing. Hope he was telling the truth!!!

Reply #326377 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I noticed my mate is doing 23,12,7,3 in Big v finals.

Reply #326379 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

Any one kows if hes from adel or melbourne,if stats in big v means a past NBL player maybe Tim Laing.I doubt we get mottram or pero,someone young to fit in the program

Reply #326381 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Jervis looks to be pretty consistent and would have to be intimidating at that height.
Certainly worth considering

Reply #326382 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Tom Jervis two months ago -

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/basketball/tom-jervis-called-up-to-replace-matt-knight-in-boomers-training-camp-squad/story-e6frg25u-1226077972728

Reply #326388 | Report this post

CodyFish  
Years ago

TOm Jervis would be an excellent pick.

Reply #327124 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754