Magicman
Years ago

USA Coaches Development Tour

The 2011 USA Coaches Development Tour (20 Oct- 2 Nov 2011) is a 14 day tour specifically designed for coaches wanting to learn from some of the very best College Basketball coaches in the United States. The tour will visit Los Angeles, North and South Carolina, Virginia and Atlanta.

The Tour will visit the following colleges:

Duke University,
University of North Carolina,
Virginia Christian University
University of Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forrest
High Point Academy
Davidson university
Augusta State
Emanuel College for Read and React Offense Clinic
Lander University
UC Riverside
UCLA

We will also be attending the season opener of LA Lakers v Oklahoma City.
Coaches will have the opportunity to visit each campus, watch training sessions, attend coach's clinics to learn the latest training techniques and also have the opportunity to have a Question and Answer session with the basketball coaching staff.
The tour group will also conduct sessions called "Time Outs" in which we will share ideas and experiences within the group. Key Note speakers will be invited to attend these sessions.

Cost is $3,750 ex Sydney

Already 25 coaches from Australia and New Zealand have signed up.

Contact Coach Reynolds at [email protected] for more information.

Topic #26077 | Report this topic

i can only dream of visting tobacco road....

Reply #326450 | Report this post

no names but what level of coaches are going ?

Reply #326451 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

Is there an age limit

Reply #326455 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Season opener? You realize there is a lockout don't you lol

Reply #326463 | Report this post

Magicman  
Years ago

Yeah we are hoping there is no lock out, today booked in Loyola Marymount University that will host us in LA.

No age limit on coaches attending and its for all levels of coaches, we have SEABL through to domestic coaches.

Trying to also go to Kentucky and Loiusville. Coach K, Pitino, Calipari, Shaka Smart, Tony Bennett now thats a good line up!

Email me for details

[email protected]

Reply #326468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can only dream of meeting Coach K!!! Great job in putting the tour together for the coaches.

Reply #326483 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

I hear you guys are going to Oak Hill Academy, nice

Reply #326543 | Report this post

Years ago

magicman - need to know about this around 1 year ahead - so I can put some coin aside and plan more.

anything in 2012 ?

you got me interested.

Reply #326927 | Report this post

Magicman  
Years ago

Yeah this is an annual tour, email me and i will put you on the coaches contact list.

Reply #327404 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754