skip
Years ago

Hoops FNBL 2011/12

Hey all

With the new season fast approaching, Im preparing everything for another season of FNBL.

This is a draft style league. We have a pre season draft and you then have the opportunity to sign, delist and trade through the season.

We have run the last 2 season with just one league. I would like to add another league this season with the plan of introducing promotion/relagation between leagues.

League 1 consists of
TR
Beantown
Lockie
Xztatik
Statman
Bizzy
DB5
skip

For those that would be interested in joining league 2 please post below. At this stage it will only be one extra league, but depending on interest, I may add a third.

Preference will also be given to long time posters.

Be prepared to continue with it throughout the whole season. I don't want people that will drop off half way through the season.

The draft will likely start around the last week of September.

Topic #26092 | Report this topic

Flinders80  
Years ago

pro/rel without zoning............................ ..................... .................................. ................................Skip you are a crazy man

hehe

Reply #326664 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

yeah I want to be in by the way

Reply #326665 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

count me in

Reply #326668 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

Count me in your FNBL Team

Reply #326669 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I'll give it a bash. Have played the sportal comp the last few years with varying results.

Reply #326679 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Interest doesn't look good at this point

Reply #326937 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Long time browser, short time poster... I'll be happy to make up the numbers... definitely in it for all season...

Reply #326971 | Report this post

Ox  
Years ago

In like flynn. Tried getting in last year But couldn't get a gig. All season is good forme

Reply #326979 | Report this post

Ox  
Years ago

updates?

Reply #328028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754