D'Mac
Years ago

Nuggets in NBA finals?

29-6 since Karl has taken over, is there a chance these guys can go all the way 2 the finals? the nuggets arnt just winning either they are smashing teams and all of a sudden melo is ave. 20.2 ppg. in my books if karl sticks around (which he no doubt will) nuggets will b a huge contender 4 the next few yrs!
ps damn lakers how can u let me down!

Topic #2611 | Report this topic

bootleg  
Years ago

I don't think that the Nuggets can go all the way to the finals but I do think that they can definitely make the second round and cause some trouble for there opponents. On them for the next few years I have to agree that they will be one of the top teams in the league if George Karl sticks around. But you never no this year they are on fire.

Reply #29305 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Ive backed the spurs...a team of Champions is no match for a Champion team

Reply #29391 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Presuming they finish 7th in the West, they would matchup against the Spurs in the 1st round.

With Duncan i'd tip the Spurs, without I think the Nugs would be favourites.

If the west playoff positions remain the same, then I think that Houston will beat Seattle in the 1st round.

Denver v Houston in the 2nd round, I think i'd have to favour the Rockets but not by alot.

I dont think the Nugs have what it takes to beat the Suns, Mavs or Spurs (with Duncan).

Reply #29419 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

The nuggets have overtaken memphis for the 6th seed i think which means they play seatle who r third seed coz they r division leaders. denver can beat seatle over 7 games - wud b a great series. Duncan is definately back for the playoffs and the spurs win the west. noone can go wit them ova 7 games especially wit their depth off the bench wit mohommed, horry, barry, udrih, robinson etc. its between miami and detroit in the east.

Reply #29516 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754