Anonymous
Years ago

Best Outdoor Courts in Adelaide?

What are everyones favourite outdoor bball courts?

Topic #26131 | Report this topic

A  
Years ago

my back yard

Reply #327391 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

south tce in the city!!

Reply #327408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

since when is basketball played in Adelaide?

Reply #327454 | Report this post

G.....T  
Years ago

I don't know about the best however the worst were in the middle of Port Rd at Croydon

Reply #327484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CBC courts aren't too bad.

The council should build a 24/7 court in Mile End somewhere so people can play anytime. It's away from residential property too if you go towards the bridge and netball part of things.

If they could build the Skate Park in the City, build a basketball court too please.

Reply #327503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I think South Tce courts look wicked, will have to give them a go. Thanks for your help. Sorry what does CBC stand for???

Reply #327517 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

or brighton if you cant dunk a full height rim and want to feel like a big man!! the rings are like 8 foot! good fun but!

Reply #327525 | Report this post

yanza  
Years ago

Winsor gardens hav uped there outside courts they got nets and good rings

Reply #327540 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Yanza!

I'll have to check that out.

Reply #327573 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Valley View High have some alright outdoor courts. There always used on weekends by 3-6 people at a time. At least someone is out there using them instead of playing on the electronics.

Reply #327574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South Terrace courts hands down. If you're down south than colonel light gardens primary school court aint that bad since they have lights running til midnight.

Reply #327652 | Report this post

And1  
Years ago

South Tce is Great, but those disrespectful people need to take their rubbish with them, STOP LEAVING YOUR BOTTLES and CANS LITTERED ON THE COURTS!!!

No wonder we cant have many good outdoor courts here in Adelaide, fully sick douche bags everywhere!

Reply #336247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you guys talking about the Pulteney Grammar School courts when you say South Terrace or are there other courts on South Terrace somewhere?

Reply #336250 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754