pwned
Years ago

Hawks vs Kings Preseason game

Hawks had just 6 rostered players taking the floor for this game due to both imports not having visas cleared and the Waratah ABA Final being on which had Demos, Jackson and Delaney out of action.

Kings were close to full strength with just Jerai Grant not yet with the team.

Got my first look at Bose and another look at Raztch (sic) and it seemed that Bose really struggled with the physicality shown by Saville and Forman.

Hawks beat Kings 82 - 54 with full details at nbl.com.au

Topic #26168 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Khazzouh top scored for the Kings with just 11 points. Aaron Bruce the only King to hit a three. Davidson top scored for the Hawks.

Reply #328089 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont think Graeme Dann played for Sydney.

Reply #328097 | Report this post

Ain't no G  
Years ago

Yeah that's right actually, he had a boot on

Reply #328133 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

Wow...guess the KIngs may struggle a bit then next season!

Reply #328173 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wollongong Hawks 82 (Davidson 26 pts, 7 reb, 5 ast / Martin 21 pts, 8 ast, 8 stl / Saville 6 pts, 10 reb, 7 ast)

Sydney Kings 54 (Khazzouh 11 pts, 9 reb, 1 blk / Bruce 9 pts, 5 ast, 4 TO / Bose 9 pts, 3 reb, 2 blk)

Reply #328195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the funniest thing about all of this (and something that should give newspaper editors some fun about halfway through the season after Sydney lose another home game in front of 2,000 paying fans and 8,000 non paying freeloading freebie fans) is that MOOSE rhymes with NOOSE.

Reply #328658 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754