Marlin
Years ago

Funny Keith Miller and Sylvia White Medals

With the end of the season drawing near, who do people think will win the U20 Medals?

Also how valid are the votes? do BASA make sure EVERY stadium does votes for EVERY U20 game? I've heard of a few games where votes were not made ... surely this would effect the validity of who wins if it occured frequently.

Topic #262 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Erik 'Eze' Burdon should win the u/20 award again. He's awesome.

Reply #1980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, he should be right up there, any way!

Reply #1981 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Would that be the same Erik Burdon who shot 1/5 FG, got 1 rebound and 1 assist in 14:08 on Saturday night?

Reply #1983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes that would be him but the Keith Miller Medal goes to the best and fairest u/20 player, not the best and fairest abl player

Reply #1986 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

How's this for a formula: TEAM WINS + HIGH SCORES + BEST PLAYER ON TEAM = the medal.

For the guys only North, Woodville, and Norwood have more than 10 wins. Eze SHOULD win, but others on his team might have stolen votes from him and vice-versa. Though he did do it last year in a similar situation.

I'm guessing then that one of Webber (Nwd), Ng (Wdv), Birmingham (Wdv) would be a very good chance. They would have scored 3 or 2 in almost every game their team has played, as they are consistently the top scorers in successful teams.

Reply #1992 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754