Interesting
Years ago

Meeting at Icehouse tonight, re winter comp

There is a meeting at 7pm tonight (Wednesday) at the Icehouse in Mount Gambier to discuss a proposed combined Millicent and Mount Gambier A grade competition for winter.

This will be a great thing for the region so I urge every basketballer playing in Mount Gambier to voice your support tonight.

Topic #2621 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

That got out fast, I only just heard about it.

Wasn't officially invited some other people were though.

But it is a good thing for basketball here, especially with footballers pulling out of winter because of training committments.

Can only strengthen both competitions, especially since most of the Pioneers wanna play.

Everybody should be signing up for this!

Reply #29486 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

What? Bulldog didn't get a personal invite? Moses did, but it must be because of those fantastic Panthers uniforms. ;-)

Reply #29499 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Well Beth is and always has been Panthers first.

So maybe you are right Moses.

But you still need to change clubs!

Reply #29503 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Well Moses, I got an invite in person! Who's more important?

Reply #29528 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

what came out of it?

Reply #29794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing came out of the meeting really, was just a discussion about what rules to unify and timing and so on.

Just throwing in ideas about how the competition should be run.

Another meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 27 at 7.30pm for everybody interested in playing, coaching, umpiring.

I urge everybody to turn up and show your support for the idea and committ to it to make it happen.

It is a great thing for the region and needs support.

Reply #30487 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

good to see moses is using his relationship with bulldog to the fullest, popping up for an interview in the local paper...

Reply #30620 | Report this post

der  
Years ago

you dudes are so retarded you wouldn't if your pants were on fire

Reply #31025 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:58 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754