Something else to whinge about - GF Queue Up

Rocked up to ABL GF - 10 minutes earlier than scheduled 6:15 start time. Stood in line for 15 mimutes so far! Poorly organised situation. Why did some poor bastard only come outside 5 minutes ago to tell punters there were two lines! Grr!

Topic #26210 | Report this topic

Mimutes are similar to minutes - both have 60 seconds! :/

Reply #328987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why didnt you by online avoid the line up

Reply #328992 | Report this post

Booking and agency fee to see ABL gf?

Reply #329014 | Report this post

lucy  
Years ago

Meh, a whinge over a 15 min wait. Suppose the 5 min wait in the carpark after the game bothered you too? Travelling to work with you during peak hour must be a lovely experience.

Reply #329032 | Report this post

40minutes to work and its in opposite direction to town... My point is that i expected BSA's night of nights to have. Been better prepared. I leave for work in time to get there before start time, as i did tonite for the GF.

Reply #329041 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

similar situation here pickles!

arrived at the stadium at 5 to 6:00 and didn't get in til 6:20! surely it couldnt have been too hard to open the small section in between the two ticket booths and have 4 or 5 people selling them there?

Reply #329042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cry me a river!

Reply #329044 | Report this post

Falcon  
Years ago

People waited up to 35 minutes in line to get in.
If you think this is acceptable, you are either an imbecile, or the recipient of a free pass to get in, or from Basketball SA, or some combination of all three.

Reply #329088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

man lucys a clueless bitch. I'd be frustrated if i waited 20 minutes to get into the sixers, let alone an aba game.

Reply #329099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet another BSA stuff up. Nothing new really.

Reply #329111 | Report this post

Was starting to think i was a whinger - cheers for the back-up ppl. ;)

Reply #329117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, you are!

Reply #329125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone give pickles a tissue

Reply #329127 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

it was totally unacceptable to have to wait 20 minutes plus to get into wait for it a less than what a third full stadium.
how hard can it be to be organised.

thankfully it didnt rain as forecasted or i been a most unhappy camper -

Reply #329130 | Report this post

10 others don't think i am.

Reply #329135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get there twenty minutes early next time knuckle head, you know what BSA are like you should have expected it

Reply #329143 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Well at least car park was open, wasnt raining and in we drove but then wheels fell off.

knucklehead the BSA Night of nights and you have to queue to get in because they too tight arse to open another door.
if cant even organise timely entrance into stadium how can they expect to be viewed as professional - i think you find some people were held up closer to 25 minutes and missed womens first quarter - when they had arrived 6.00
not good enough from a not impressed punter
Not HAPPY LUCY

Reply #329150 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Got to game right just after 615pm as was coming from another sport and got in about half way through the 2nd qtr. In fairness I don't think it was BSA at fault as no staff working were in BSA clothing so maybe it is the Arena staffing that got it wrong.
Whoever is at fault it wasn't good enough thats for sure.

Reply #329173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Charging $7 for a beer and they close at three quarter time????? Dont they need to improve their coffers?

Reply #329372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Charging $7 for a beer and they close at three quarter time????? Dont they need to improve their coffers?

Reply #329373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:51 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754