Anonymous
Years ago

Thank you Milbank Photography

As the end of the ABA season comes to a close, I would just like to thank Yvonne Milbank and anyone else who may be involved in Milbank Photography. I love being able to go over the photos from games I missed, or even the ones I was at. Know that your work is much appreciated very much be me, and many other hoops posters as well I'm sure.

Topic #26218 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

very well said, couldn't agree more!
well done and thanks

Reply #329091 | Report this post

Lcy  
Years ago

Yes, well done. And it's not just the quality of the photos but the way they do their work - unobtrusive and professional. Looking forward to seeing the shots from last night.

Reply #329097 | Report this post

Thank you for those comments.

John and I are 'Milbank Photography', and really enjoy photographing basketball, so is is gratifying to know that it is appreciated.

The links to the Grand Final pics from Saturday night are in the post above.

Reply #329100 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

I would also like to thank Yvonne and John for their hard work there wouldnt be alot of money in photography yet they are both out there most weeks for the game and the players WELL DONE to both of you we all appreciate it.

Reply #329193 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754