skip
Years ago

Hoops Fantasy Basketball League - League 2

Last chance this morning for Wookiee, TJ and Jacob to email me at [email protected] if they want to be involved this season.

Otherwise I will redraw a new name from the hat each day at Midday until Friday.

So far confirmed we have
Flinders80
BJF
Clarky
hendo8888
observer

Sitting in the hat are..
Spurs & Cats fan
Russ
Ben
Ox
Flash
Putty

First name will be drawn in three hours if required, they then also have to email me before the others do to confirm.

Topic #26237 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Looks like it's 3rd time lucky for 'ox'

ox, you need to supply an email address to me at [email protected] to confirm your invitaion.

Wookiee, Jacob and TJ, you also can still email me.

The first three that do will be in. I will draw another name at midday tomorrow.

Reply #329475 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

skip, you are really loving this commish gig aren't you? I'm thinking you need to be more involved in the lockout talks....
; )

Reply #329482 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If I was, the lockout would be resolved right away... unless Bogut signs with us and then it may even last for two seasons.

Reply #329493 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

i am officially in boys
well hopefully im in the 1st 3

Reply #329585 | Report this post

pure silk  
Years ago

What a load of shit , how about starting another league for the rest of us

Reply #329601 | Report this post

Ox  
Years ago

im in. sent my email.

Reply #329638 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

TJ & Ox, you are both in.

Pure Silk - Sorry mate, I dont have time at this point to run more than two leagues and I also struggled to get enough for 2 leagues as it is.

Reply #329650 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Wookiee and Jacob, you have two hour left to email me before I draw another name.

First in, Best Dressed.

Reply #329719 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I have drawn out three more names (as I want to get it done with so I can do the draft lottery)

Russ
Ben
Pure Silk
Wookiee
Jacob

First one of you five to email me at [email protected] gets the 8th and final spot.

Make sure the email is one you use regulary as this is where you you will recieve your weekly results.

Also make sure you tell me your hoops alias in the email.

Reply #329756 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

All filled.

Pure Silk claimed the last spot.

a draft lottery will be conducted for League two tomorrow.

Reply #329815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754