ringlord
Years ago

Warriors under 14 girls ?

Just going through the players lists for next year and i noticed that there are no names for next seasons under 14 girls,now did somebody not post them or is there no team?Under 16 girls just 12 players & under 18s only 7 ,now if that doesn't spell scream out crisis i don't know what does!

Topic #26238 | Report this topic

ringlord  
Years ago

No i am not illiterate the word spell was supposed to be deleted!

Reply #329458 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thank goodness they have Western Magic around the corner, eh!

Reply #329480 | Report this post

concerned  
Years ago

Gap between the big clubs and smaller clubs is continuing to grow larger.

Reply #329535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Warriors + Magic=60 teams only second to Forrestville by 6 teams less.The experiment with Bearcats didn't work out because you cant have a healthy relationship whilst living with someone else.Something has to be worked out at st Clair .both reasons for this not happening before are gone so there are no more excuses.By the way Magic will have at least 2 under 14 teams,so agree on something and the problem is solved.

Reply #329545 | Report this post

HA HA  
Years ago

Warriors & Magic..... Mmmm can't see happening

Reply #329622 | Report this post

Nutter  
Years ago

Surely Warriors singles only have room for so many other clubs logos on it!!!

Reply #329713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They can ware Magic underwear during games,it might make them feel special.Wristbands/headbands/mouth guards /socks will also do nicely.Of course one item per player not the works!

Reply #329780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

funny that the people who stopped the woodville magic assocation in its tracks are still at the club. you can hate Jodie Bell and Lynne HOlland all you want but they did not bring it undone

Reply #329786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True, i have talked to a lot of coaches/parent/players from both clubs its like interviewing protestants & Catholics in Northern Ireland.A totally nowhere situation,just because of the hate factor it will never work out so Magic must convince Basketball SA that the only way forward is either alone with access to all divisions/ABA or a association with West.By the way Warriors have a team of 7 girls up in the under 14s today.

Reply #329821 | Report this post

Big Phil  
Years ago

ringlord you seem to have a very particular slant to your threads - a curious interst in warriors happening but always on the negative.

could it be you are just a stirrer

Reply #329917 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

If by stirring some interest in the subject makes people come together in dialog(for the better that is) then yes i stand accused.I apologize if i look negative towards anyone for this,it is not my agenda.I am sick of seeing mediocre teams at best in the western suburbs and would love to see us give the big teams a run for their money. Unfortunately most topics i start brings the evil bed bugs out of the woodwork,and boy can they not stop biting.

Reply #329960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bronwyn Loechel

Rebekah Dunstall

Ella Kimpton

Ashleigh Mulvihill

Jade Birmingham

Simone Kelsh

Anna Lekic

thoes where the names on the site ...so they do have a team

Reply #330237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These names are made up by management they do not exist they are a bunch of ghosts.

Reply #330478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BSA and Woodville need to meet and place all their cards on the table. Woodville cannot fill 12's, 14's or 16's at Div 1 level and they are unlikely to get any better with some girls leaving at the end of winter.
Three clubs a drop kick away from each other in the western area is a disaster. It is highly unlikely any district level player would move to a club in such a state and with coaches behaviour seen at the Bearcat's carnival recently. Surely a forced merger needs to happen or they need to fold.

Reply #370733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West Adelaide are also a debarcle. U12 Boys bottom, U14 Boys bottom, U16 boys bottom. What a rapid fall from grace. With North Adelaide experiencing a bit of a fightback it seems West Adelaide are now in the same place North was. On the way down!

Reply #370735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just so you know, anon, those names are not made up as they are real people. Don't go on saying that they are a bunch of ghosts because the most certainly are not. You should get the facts before you start making things up

Reply #428093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #428094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aghhrtrttrrr

Reply #428095 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754