Rasheed30
Years ago

Back To The Future 2 Nike Air Mags on Ebay.

For all those sneakerheads that wanted those Nikes that Marty Mcfly wore in Back to the Future here's your chance:

"The future is here. Donning the Nike MAG name, Marty McFly's signature Nike shoes are making the move from greatest shoe never made to greatest shoe ever made. See the Nike MAG from all angles in this official unveiling from the Swoosh.

Starting tonight at 8:30 PM PST, 1,500 pairs of the Nike MAG will be auctioned on eBay. 150 pairs will be made available each day over the course of the next ten days with the final date being September 18th. All proceeds benefit the Michael J. Fox Foundation and the ultimate goal of a future without Parkinson’s disease. With a $50 million match given to the foundation, all donations will be matched, thus doubling all contributions from the auction.

The shoe is an exact replica of the Nike MAG worn by Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future II and features the same contours of the upper, glowing LED panel, and electroluminescent branded strap. A pinch of the 'ear’ on the high will make the MAG glow for five hours per charge."

Current Bid US$75,100

Topic #26267 | Report this topic

Davoids  
Years ago

Link?

Reply #329972 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Read this in the paper today - the real deal!

Reply #329993 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Getting two pairs... Can't wait!... 2015 they come with auto laces too apparently lol

Reply #330037 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

the shoes sucked, I'm waiting for my hoverboard

Reply #330070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ricey you must be off your head! Heck why notmake it a 3rd pair for me and ill wash your car!

Reply #330077 | Report this post

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

I like Part 1 the best, then Part 3, then Part 2. But they're all great.

Reply #330260 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

These shoes will double in price in first couple weeks. Better investment than property!

Reply #330304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754