EC
Years ago

Cellar Dwellers Promo

Isaac, can you please remove this. It makes my skin crawl everytime those creepy eyes wink at me.

Topic #2627 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How do I get to see the promo?

Reply #29640 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC -- you've got 5 seconds before he winks, so scroll down before you see it! The idea was that it would get your attention.

Reply #29641 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Nice work on this promo pic Isaac. Looks awesome and catches your eye also.

Reply #29655 | Report this post

Impresza  
Years ago

You would think this game would be an exciting, albeit scrappy game amongst 2 teams hungry for success. Both teams approach their basketball in a similar manner. Overall the teams arent as talented as most others but what they lack in talent make up for it with agressiveness and physicality.

Both clubs have traditionally been up there so the pressure is on both teams. Should be one of the most exciting games between cellar dwellars in years.

Reply #29679 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

i am dissapointed Isaac, i thought you had more resolve than that. A few people whinge about a promo that winks and you change it... still looks great tho, good job!

Reply #29804 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dr, actually, I thought it was too fat, so I slimmed it down to make more efficient use of space. If it keeps EC from crying, that's a bonus! :P

Reply #29812 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac, I can sleep better now.

Reply #30025 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754