Badassmofomo
Years ago

Bogut... Sydney Kings or GC Blaze?

Word is Bogut will make a decision this weekend....Front runners were the Kings...however Blaze seem to be definitely in the hunt....so who will it be.....?

Topic #26310 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

Kings!!

Reply #330722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings definitely.

Reply #330723 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kings in the short-term but I suspect in the medium-term, it'll be neither. The NBA lockout is looking like it'll be over before I pour my next bowl of Nutri Grain.

Reply #330727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring on the lockout.

Reply #330728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hope its kings not gc. stadium is twice size and biggst market. better for basketball if goes to syd

Reply #330729 | Report this post

Import fan  
Years ago

I heard today labour meetings broke down between PA and owners and PA president told players to be prepared to miss first half of season at this stage.

Reply #330730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

long live the lockout!

Reply #330731 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

If we are out i want the Kings as it hold the biggest potential benefit for the league.

Reply #330735 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bogut on Twitter: Had good meeting with the @GCBlaze today! Will try and make decision this weekend. Will be tough!!

Reply #330738 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

And a follow up tweet: Insurance issue is gaining steam and looks to be resolved soon thanks to @One_Management

Reply #330739 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

And a further one after a few others discussing the NBA lockout: 3/3 Once I get the phone call and the person on the other end says you have 10 days to report, I'll believe it, 'til then @NBL here I come.

Reply #330740 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Gaze on Melbourne's SEN radio this morning stated that Bogut almost 100% certain of signing with Sydney or GC and will be in the NBL this season!

Reply #330770 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I hope Bogut goes to Sydney, and I hope the lockout causes the NBA to cancel the entire season just like the NHL a few years back.

If Bogut and Mills play the entire NBL season, the Kings v Tigers games will be epic!

Reply #330772 | Report this post

djmojo  
Years ago

Late mail says bogut will likely sign with blaze as they have the deepest pockets!

Reply #330773 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Reply #330774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He will be a King! Best mates with Bruce, has the money already, and Sydney has everything a guy whos been living in sassy Milwaukee could want!

Reply #330780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wherever he signs will depend on how it can help him and his business interests long term rather than who has the deeper pockets for a playing salary

Reply #330782 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

It'll be Sydney!

As for the lockout, talks have stalled but several players (Love, Westbrook, Jennings, Watson) have all tweeted that they need to get this sorted out and play the season as scheduled.....seems the players are getting antsy and want this resolved. I wouldnt write the season starting on time off just yet?!

Reply #330785 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Maybe, but the playing group intstructed the PA via a vote that they are prepared to wait rather than accept a hard cap. Long way off yet if they wont give on that one.

Reply #330788 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wouldn't surpirse if the NBA lost at least half of their season the way talks are going (or not going).

Reply #330796 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

They should just split the difference and be done with it!

Reply #330805 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Chris Goulding on Twitter:

If I was you I would get on board with a @GCBlaze season membership NOW! Hint, hint... That's all I'm gonna say!!

Reply #330820 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Followed by a Jason Cadee tweet.

'This season just got interesting :) # @GCBlaze'

Reply #330822 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Very interesting. What would entice Bogut to the GC over Sydney? Money isn't an issue.

Probably not that concerned with the roster - neither of the two clubs are favourites on paper without him.

Similar chance of being a victim of a drive-by shooting in both cities based on recent news.

I'd take Sydney. Best for the league too.

Reply #330828 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow - GC it looks like!!!

Reply #330831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Joe is talking it up as well :)

Reply #330833 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754